It’s funny how before this pandemic we were all looking for a moment for self care. Some time to do yoga, have a facial or get a massage. This is the first time in my adult life that I have had this much time. Although I still have to maintain my websites and fix up the salon, I’ve had considerable amount of time to do pilates, have a facial, be it in my shower, even sleep in. Unfortunately all massage has been shut down until April 30th,
but my pilates teacher demonstrated some very clever ways to use a foam roller to open hips, shoulders, thighs and gluts. Now I’m ready for a nap.
As it turns out you don’t need a mask if you’re not going outside, and there really is no shortage of movies, books or conversations with friends.
Take this as an opportunity to reengage with yourself.
…and your facial recipe:
- In the shower tonight, cleanse with Sanitas Skincare Glycolic Citrus Cleanser ( don’t forget to sing)
- pat dry with your wash cloth and put on a thin layer of Sanitas Skincare Papaya Pineapple Mask
- Wash your body (sing a song)
- Rinse PP mask off, if you have extractions squeeze the skin lightly and gently. Be kind to your skin.
- Layer on a thin amount of Sanitas Skincare VitaRich Mask, go to sleep.
- The next morning, rinse, moisturize and don’t forget your Sanitas Solar Block (even if you’re at home there is reflective glare.
Hopefully this will tied you over until we get to see each other again.